- Registration is open until May 14, 2017
- Cost is only $40 per child.
- Tuesday and Thursday evenings in June, starting June 5.
- Game times will be between 6 and 8 p.m. lasting one hour each.
- June 29 – League picnic
- Three age divisions open to boys and girls K5-7th grade (for the 2017-2018 school year).”
Each game slot lasts 1 hour and consists of a 15 minute practice followed by a 45 minute match.
Every athlete will receive a team shirt, that needs to be worn for every game.
Shinguards and soccer cleats are REQUIRED for every player in every age group, and shinguards must be completely covered by socks. (If you have any questions about equipment, email Zach Sparkman at email@example.com )
Insurance forms will be provided at your child’s first team activity, and must be completed before your athlete will be allowed to participate in any team activities.
Space is limited to 60 participants per age division. Registration is on a first come, first serve basis.
Red Rocks Soccer League is hosted and run by Red Rocks Baptist Church. Please visit rrm.org for more information about the church.